REGISTRATION ON NOW!!! AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM (Free Pick Up from school) ask Mrs. Carmen for more details, 613 831-0735.
Ottawa’s Best Kids After School Martial Arts Program (we are serving Kanata, Stittsville and Bells Corners)
Ultimate After School Program
Are your kids bored after school? Or do you feel your children’s time could be better spent before you get home from work? Do you think your child would enjoy organized physical activity everyday along with arts and crafts? Well we do and were willing to pick them up from school each day to prove it!
Why is our After School Martial Arts Program the most popular of it’s kind in Kanata,Stittsville, Bell Corners ?
A quality program! We are Kanata,Stittsville, Bell Corners and Orleans Best Kids After School Martial Arts Program for a reason. No other program in the area can compare to the level of success our athletes have achieved in National and World Taekwon-do competition for Canada under the Canadian National Team Coach Master Florin F.7th Degree Black Belt.
With so many other programs out there trying to copy our programs model and success, you owe it to yourself and your child to check out our high quality of instruction, before you commit to lessons for your child.
We are not a daycare. We are not a babysitting service. Our program is first and foremost about quality Martial Arts Instruction and physical fitness. Children participating in this program do up to 1 hr. of Martial Arts and Fitness for Kids daily !!
Ultimate After School Program offers everyday:
- Clearly marked, properly commercial insured vehicles and inspected according to MTO regulations.
- All our drivers are qualified with proper bus driving licence
- We pick your child up from school daily (free)
- Professional, friendly, mature, family experienced and approachable staff and management
- Dedicated homework, computers and snack areas
- Full day P.A. Day camps (free)
- 1 hour of physical activity through a variety of different sports and games including Taekwon-do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Fitness for Kids.
- Daily confidence building classes
- Monitored Homework Time, we try to get the homework done before you pick them up (6PM)
- Other activities including Arts and Crafts, Movies and more
- Free family classes (for the whole family)
- Convenient scheduling of classes
- ASP Program is available for kids in Junior and Senior Kindergarten to grade 8.
- Extended hours also are available
- We also offer March Break Camps, Christmas Camps, Summer Camps.
- NEW SERVICES: Before School Program from 7:00 A.M. -9:00A.M.
- We also offer a “Drop Off” service at your home after 5P.M.
Come see our amazing facility and give your child the Ultimate quality they deserve!
NO MORE MOM’S TAXI !!
When you pick your child up from our facility their snack, homework and lessons are already done. You get to head home and enjoy supper and quality time together . Children are picked up daily upon conclusion of their school day and transported to our facility. Snack time is given along with time for completion of their homework. The children then take part in daily, confidence building Martial Arts classes with an emphasis on Bully-Proofing, Respect, Focus and Discipline.
Parents then pick up their children upon completion of their own work day (between 5:00 & 6:00 PM). Students registered in this year round, inclusive, program also receive PD days, Family classes and Regular Evening Class Memberships at no extra charge!!
Within weeks the changes in your child will become obvious. They will be able to say no to unhealthy peer pressure. Their confidence level will rise. They will start being able to focus more clearly on their homework and they will begin to feel better about themselves.
For additional information on kids After School Programs, B-Day party and Kids Camps, please check www.kidsafterschool.ca
KUMON – MATH AND READING
As of September 1st, 2010 we will be collaborating with the Kumon Math and Reading Center next door to offer our families a new service.
If your child is registered in our Martial Arts After School Program, a staff member will drop them off at the Kanata South Kumon Centre twice a week. They will then do their Kumon work. When they are done, a Kumon Centre staff member will take them back to the Martial Arts After School Program. When the child is picked up at 6:00 pm, their Homework, Martial Arts Fitness and Kumon would already be done and they can go home or pursue other family activities.
To register for this additional program please visit: www.kumonkanatasouth.com